Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Digital Two For Tuesday 206

These two images from Chatterbox 1884.


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful omages thanks Cora - the lighthouse in particular appeals.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are fantastic images. I love the baby birds. Great lighthouse scene. It looks stormy. Yet it stands tall and firm. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've just found your blog and I love your images!! Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to do this, I really appreciate it! I'm shoveling toooooo
    Ginny from Snowy MA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cora. I love both of these, especially the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are fantastic, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely. I just love seeing what you'll find next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.