Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 146


This week we have the amazingly talented artist Sue Berker as our guest designer.  We have been so lucky to have artist each week with such different styles and I just love how Sue has used this week's images.  I gave Sue two very different images and she took the challenge and used both in her cards.   I just love Sue's color combinations and her coloring details.   You can see more of her work on her beautiful blog Sharing What I Love.



Sue's bio in her own words.

"My name is Sue Berker.  I live in central Illinois in the USA.  I've been married to my husband for 10 and a half years and together we have 5 kids and 3 grandkids.  We are senior citizens, retired but still quite active with a number of things.  Since our family members live elsewhere, we do a bit of traveling so that we can spend time with them.

I began stamping about 10 years ago, became a Stampin'Up! demo for 4 years and then needed to help support the economy of the rest of the stamping vendors in this craft, so I quit being a demo.  I have done a little bit of scrapbooking but my real passion is stamping.  I lean towards a more clean look in my stamping.  I also like to create 3-D papercrafts.  I have had the pleasure and privilege of meeting several on my online friends in real life.  It's a great craft world - don't you agree?

I thank Cora for all of  the work she does to make these lovely, vintage images available to us and also for allowing me to participate as a Guest Designer on her blog."


Here are this week's images.



9 comments:

  1. Wow, another amazing designer. The bright colors on the boat card are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely! I especially like Sue's design with the boat. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thank you for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sue's cards. I especially like the ocean scene one. thanks for sharing her lovely cards.
    Love the images. Thank you for sharing them with us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, beautiful job with your cards.. I really like how you used the frame. Cora, thank you so much for sharing the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, thank you bunches and bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Sue! Your coloring, color choices and designs really bring these beautiful images to life! Just visited your blog, too; great to "meet" you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these and the cards are very pretty also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cute image! I used it here:
    http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2013/06/make-splash.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.