Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunday Images

To amazing images from the Sunday book from 1892.  It is a book filled with poems and stories to entertain the young on a Sunday afternoon.  It is 120 years old but the interior pages are still beautiful.  My sister is a violin maker and a cat lover.  The bottom image will make a great birthday card for her.


7 comments:

  1. Love the kitten on of these two - they are both lovely, but the kitten one really appeals. thanks so much Cora.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such awesome images again... Love them both! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is all I can say. I love both of these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, They are so awesome, thank you bunches for sharing with us , hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the violin kitty! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that kitten is precious, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with the kitten image. Here's a card I made:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/06/musical-kitten-thank-you.html

    Thanks for this wonderful freebie! KT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.