Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 89 - Music


These delightful music images are from an ad in the Popular Mechanics magazine from 1929.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun images, Cora! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there, can you send us an email at sherlocksdaughter@gmail.com - I'd like to discuss an image with you x Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images. Thanks Cora. Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the great digis! I look forward to them every Tuesday.
    Sharon M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big thanks for wonderful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely images!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely images, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cora,
    Thanks again for the image of the car. I used it on my Uncles Birthday Card. Take a look.
    Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love music images, and they can be hard to find! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I am late but I love these, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.