Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, May 28, 2010

Recipe Challenge

Starting the 8th of June we will be featuring daily a designer who accepted my recipe book/card challenge.  There are five designer in total.  I hope you all will stop by every day to see the amazing projects these designers have created and of course I will be posting daily the images so you can make your own vintage recipe book.  I have seen some sneak previews of the projects and they are show stoppers.  Remember, you will need to stop by everyday to collect all the great vintage images they have included in their projects.  What a beautiful gift one of these projects would be for a June bride! Here is a tease for those of you who can wait to see the images. 

2 comments:

  1. I like that one very much! I wish I had illustrations like that one, when I did
    my receipe books. Cora you are a treasure box.
    Freindly regards
    fany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all that they have in store! it will be wonderful, of that I am sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.